Levetiracetam versus topiramate versus lamotrigine. A randomised study in newly diagnosed epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine; Levetiracetam; Topiramate
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 28 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 27 Jan 2009 to 2 Oct 2009 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History