A multicentre randomised trial of single dose radiotherapy compared to ibandronate for localised metastatic bone pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIB
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 10 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History