UKCCCR RANDOMISED TRIAL OF ADJUVANT ENDOCRINE THERAPY AND CHEMOTHERAPY IN WOMEN WITH EARLY BREAST CANCER, THE ADJUVANT BREAST CANCER (ABC) TRIAL
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tamoxifen (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil; Goserelin; Leuprorelin; Methotrexate
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABC
- 21 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 04 Apr 2007 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-rate' has been met.
- 25 Jul 2005 New trial record.