A Randomised study of Docetaxol with Carboplatin vs Mitomycin, Vinblastine, Cisplatin (MVP) or Mitomycin, Ifosfamide and Cisplatin (MIC) in Inoperable Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Ifosfamide; Mitomycin; Vinblastine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOCMIC
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 Aug 2005 New trial record.