Medical research council working parties on leukaemia in adults and children. Acute myeloid leukaemia trial 15.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Amsacrine; Antineoplastics; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Idarubicin; Lestaurtinib; Mercaptopurine; Mitoxantrone; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Aug 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 08 Dec 2009 Results have been reported at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.