A large, uniquely simple, randomised study to assess much more reliably the balance of benefits and risks of prolonging adjuvant tamoxifen treatment in early breast cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tamoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms aTTom
- 10 Sep 2014 Accrual to date is 110% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 31 May 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 10 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).