Phase III, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study of rofecoxib in colorectal cancer patients following adjuvant chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rofecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTOR
- 31 May 2012 Actual end date (30 Sep 2004) added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 30 Dec 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival' has not been met
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History