Multi-Center, Phase Ib/IIa Safety and Preliminary Efficacy Study of Phenoxodiol (Intravenous) as a Chemo-Sensitizing Agent for Cisplatin and Paclitaxel in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer or Primary Peritoneal Cancer, Platinum- and/or Taxane-Refractory or Resistant
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idronoxil (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 17 Nov 2017 According to a Kazia Therapeutics media release, Novogen changed its name to Kazia Therapeutics.
- 21 Mar 2011 Results have been reported according to a Marshall Edwards media release.
- 21 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.