An Open Label, Randomized, Controlled, Phase III, Multi-Center, Clinical Trial Of PN401 With High Dose 5-Fluorouracil (5FU) Versus Gemcitabine For Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine; Uridine triacetate
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 250 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.