A Randomized Phase II Trial of Combination Anastrozole (NSC 719344) Plus ZD1839 (Iressa, NSC 715055, IND 61187) and of Combination Fulvestrant (NSC 719276) Plus ZD1839 in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2005 to 1 May 2011.
- 04 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).