A Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy With Standard Regimens, Cyclophosphamide, Methotrexate and Fluorouracil - (CMF) or Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide - (AC), Versus Capecitabine in Women 65 Years and Older With Node Positive or Node-Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2011 Primary endpoint of QOL substudy identified as Hospital Anxiety and Depression Rating Scale as published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Feb 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History