A Phase II Study Of Safety And Tolerability Of Adjuvant Chemotherapy With Continuos Infusion Paclitaxel And Dose Intense Cyclophosphamide And Hematopoietic Growth Factor Support Followed By Doxorubicin For Stage II-IIIA Breast Cancer Involving Greater Than or Equal to 10 Lymph Nodes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Filgrastim (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.