A Phase III Trial Evaluating The Role Of Ovarian Function Suppression And The Role Of Exemestane As Adjuvant Therapies For Premenopausal Women With Endocrine Responsive Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary) ; Goserelin; Triptorelin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOFT
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of eight-years of median follow-up (as of 31 Dec 2016) presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of nine-years median follow-up data from two studies (TEXT and SOFT) presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 01 Sep 2017 Results (n=1872) of exploratory analysis of TEXT and SOFT studies, published in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History