A randomized phase II study: sequencing topoisomerase inhibitors for extensive stage small cell lung cancer (SCLC): topotecan sequenced with etoposide/cisplatin, and irinotecan/cisplatin sequenced with etoposide.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide; Etoposide; Filgrastim
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2005 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect record.