A multicenter randomized trial of radical radiotherapy with carbogen in the radical treatment of locally advanced bladder cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nicotinamide (Primary) ; Carbon dioxide/oxygen
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BCON
- 13 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 100% as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 18 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.