Phase II Multi-Center, Open-Label, Non-Randomized Study of Intravenous RPR109881 Given Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Progressing After Therapy With Anthracyclines, Taxanes and Capecitabine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Larotaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2008 Additional trial identifier EudraCT2004-000572-14 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Actual start date changed from Jul 2004 to Aug 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 162 to 168 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.