An EORTC Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Multi-Center Trial Of Anastrozole (Arimidex) In Combination With ZD 1839 (Iressa) Or Placebo In Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued according to results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 24 Dec 2015 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 19 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History