Campath [Alemtuzumab] Dose Escalation, Low-Dose TBI and Fludarabine Followed by HLA Class II Mismatched Donor Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies - A Multi-Center Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.