A Randomized Phase III Trial Of Exemestane Versus Anastrozole In Postmenopausal Women With Receptor Positive Primary Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Celecoxib
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2017 Random assignment to celecoxib was discontinued in 2004 after randomisation of 1622 patients and these patients remained on study and were followed according to study protocol with inclusion in the comparison of exemestane versus anastrozole, according to results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 20 Dec 2017 Results (n=5709) assessing histological subtype (invasive ductal or invasive lobular) as a prognostic and predictive marker for differential efficacy of anastrozole and exemestane in patients with hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer, published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 31 Mar 2017 Results (n=14729) assessing impact of baseline BMI and weight change on clinical outcomes with adjuvant breast cancer systemic therapy using data from six trials (chemotherapy trials-MA.5-NCI-V90-002 and MA.21-NCT00014222, endocrine therapy trials-MA.12-NCT00002542 and MA.14-NCT00002864, MA-27-NCT00066573 and trastuzumab trial-HERA, NCT00045032), published in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History