Adjuvant Chemo-RT With Cisplatin (NSC-119875) and Docetaxel (NSC-628503) After Complete Resection of Locally Advanced (Stage III and IV) Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 0 as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.