A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bevacizumab in Combination With Chemotherapy (Docetaxel or Pemetrexed) or Tarceva (Erlotinib) Compared With Chemotherapy (Docetaxel or Pemetrexed) Alone for Treatment of Recurrent or Refractory Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Erlotinib; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 22 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 24 May 2007 Results have been published
- 09 Aug 2005 New trial record.