A Prospective Randomised Trial Comparing Temozolomide With PCV In The Treatment Of Recurrent WHO Astrocytic Tumours Grades III And IV.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Lomustine; Procarbazine; Vincristine
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BR12
- 30 Sep 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports status avtive, no loger recruiting.
- 12 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 12 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 31 Jan 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.