A phase II trial of gemcitabine and celecoxib as first-line treatment for patients with advanced metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2010 Additional trial identifier [P30CA016672, MDA2003-0288] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2005 New trial record.