A Phase I Trial of the Combination of Oxaliplatin (NSC 266046, IND 57004), Ifosfamide,and Etoposide in Recurrent or Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors and Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etoposide (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Ifosfamide
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OXALET
- 25 Jul 2012 Lead trial investigator changed from Lisa M. McGregor to Alberto Pappo as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.