Phase I/II Trial Of Sequential Therapy With Cytarabine And Bismuth-213-Labeled HuM195 (Humanized Anti-CD33) In Patients With Advanced Myeloid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Bi-213 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Filgrastim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Anaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2010, from clinicaltrials.gov record.