A phase II study of cetuximab (C225) in combination with chemoradiation in patients with stage IIIA/B non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2014 New source intergrated and identified (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: 1024614).
- 13 May 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.