A Clinical Trial Comparing Preoperative Radiation Therapy And Capecitabine With or Without Oxaliplatin With Preoperative Radiation Therapy And Continuous Intravenous Infusion Of 5-Fluorouracil With or Without Oxaliplatin In The Treatment Of Patients With Operable Carcinoma Of The Rectum.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Mar 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History