Phase 1-2a Dose-Ranging Study of the Triplet Combination of Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and TLK286 as First-Line Therapy in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Canfosfamide; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Telik
- 30 May 2012 Primary endpoint identified as (Objective clinical response rate) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2005 New trial record.