Randomized, Phase II, Open-Label Controlled Study of Two Different Doses and Schedules of EMD 72000 (Matuzumab) in Combination With Pemetrexed, or Pemetrexed Alone, as Second-Line Treatment for Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Progressive Disease on or After First-Line Treatment With a Platinum in Combination With Taxanes, Gemcitabine and Vinorelbine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Matuzumab (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Pharmaceuticals; EMD Serono
- 01 Nov 2010 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has not been met, according to Journal of Thoracic Oncology publication.
- 01 Nov 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History