Phase II Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial Comparing Anastrozole (ZD1033, Arimidex)-Placebo to the Combination Anastrozole-ZD1839 (Gefitinib, IRESSA) in Postmenopausal Patients With Estrogen Receptor (ER) and/or Progesterone Receptor (PgR) Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2010 Results published in Clinical Cancer Research.
- 10 Dec 2008 Results were reported at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium in Dec 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History