Randomized phase III trial of cisplatin (NSC-119875) and irinotecan (NSC-616348) versus cisplatin and etoposide (NSC-141540) in patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer (E-SCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2009 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Apr 2009 Primary endpoint 'Survival' has not been met.
- 26 Jun 2008 Results reported at ASCO 2008 (1112883)
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History