A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multicentre, Phase III Study Comparing the Efficacy and Tolerability of Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) 500 mg With Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) 250 mg in Postmenopausal Women With Oestrogen Receptor Positive Advanced Breast Cancer Progressing or Relapsing After Previous Endocrine Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIRM
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of FALCON, FIRST and CONFIRM studies comparing treatment effect of Fulvestrant vs comparators in post-menopausal patients, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jan 2018 to 2 Jan 2019.
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 5 Jan 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History