A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12, Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or CT-2103 Versus No Treatment Until Documented Relapse in Women With Advanced Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer Who Achieve a Complete Clinical Response to Primary Platinum/Taxane Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel poliglumex (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing cost-effectiveness of maintenance therapy from GOG 212,, GOG 218, ICON 7, OCEANS, GOG 213, NOVA, SOLO-2 ARIEL-3 and KEYNOTE-028 trials presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Feb 2015 In January 2013, the Data Monitoring Committee conducted a blinded interim analysis of data and recommended that the trial continue as planned.
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by a Cell Therapeutics media release.