A Randomized Phase III Study Comparing Docetaxel Followed by Cyclophosphamide, Epirubicin and 5-FU to Docetaxel With Capecitabine Followed by Cyclophosphamide, Epirubicin and Capecitabine as Adjuvant Treatment for Early Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Trastuzumab
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FinXX
- 07 Jun 2016 10-year survival results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Dec 2010 Final 5-year analysis presented at the 33rd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 09 Dec 2010 Final 5-year exploratory analyses from the subgroup of patients with triple-negative early breast cancer were presented at the 33rd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History