Phase II Trial of Irinotecan/Docetaxel for Advanced Pancreatic Cancer, With Randomization Between Irinotecan/Docetaxel and Irinotecan/Docetaxel Plus C225 a Monoclonal Antibody to the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGF-r).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Irinotecan
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2011 Actual trial end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2007 The primary endpoint has 'not-Met' (Objective clinical response rate) according to the results published in Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History