A Phase I Trial of Tailored Radiation Therapy With Concomitant Cetuximab (C225, NSC 714692) and Cisplatin (NSC 119875) in the Treatment of Patients With Cervical Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.