A limited access phase II trial of cetuximab (C225, NSC 714692) in combination with cisplatin (NSC 119875) in the treatment of advanced, persistent, or recurrent carcinoma of the cervix
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.