A Phase II Randomized Trial Of BAY 43-9006, A Novel Raf Kinase Inhibitor, Versus BAY 43-9006 Plus Paclitaxel/Carboplatin In Women With Recurrent Platinum Sensitive Epithelial Ovarian, Peritoneal Or Fallopian Tube Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.