A Randomized Phase II Study Of Triapine Alone Versus Triapine and Gemcitabine As Second-Line Treatment Of Advanced Non-Small-Cell-Lung Cancer In Patients Who Had Prior Gemcitabine With Evaluation Of The Effect Of Triapine On Gemcitabine Pharmacokinetics and Cellular Uptake In Peripheral Mononuclear Cells
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs OCX 191 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 15 Aug 2005 New trial record.