An Open-Label Multicenter Randomized Phase 3 Study Comparing the Combination of Doxil/Caelyx and Yondelis to Doxil/Caelyx Alone in Subjects With Advanced Relapsed Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trabectedin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 24 May 2017 Results comparing Trabectedin-Based Versus Platinum-Based Treatment in Relapsed, Partially Platinum Sensitive Ovarian Cancer patients from two randomised trials (OVA-301 and CALYPSO) presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 31 Oct 2016 Data from this trial presented at 16th Biennial International Gynecologic Cancer Society Meeting (IGCS), as per PharmaMar media release.
- 30 May 2014 Results on overall survival from platinum-resistant patients retreated with platinum after OVA301 presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History