A Phase II Study of RAD001 in Patients With Recurrent Endometrial Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2015 The primary endpoint has been changed from RAD001 can shrink or slow the growth of tumors to objective response plus stable disease rate along with change in assessment duration from 4 years to 8 weeks as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.