A phase III study of novel epothilone (ixabepilone) plus capecitabine versus capecitabine alone in patients with advanced breast cancer previously treated with an anthracycline and a taxane.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Ixabepilone
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jul 2010 Results published in JCO.
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record. Last updated 9 October 2008.
- 05 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'Overall survival duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History