Phase II Trial of Combined Modality Combretastatin A-4 Phosphate (CA4P)-Based Therapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer [Induction Chemotherapy With Doxorubicin/Cisplatin; Combined Modality Therapy With CA4P and Radiation; Followed by 2 Cycles of CA4P Consolidation]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Fosbretabulin; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2010 Additional lead trial investigator, Actual patient number (4) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.