A Randomized, Double Blind, Multicenter Study to Compare the Efficacy and Tolerability of Fulvestrant (FASLODEX) vs. Exemestane (AROMASIN) in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Advanced Breast Cancer With Disease Progression After Prior Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EFECT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a retrospective analysis (n=244) assessing the role of serum thymidine kinase-1 (TK1) activity in HR+ advanced breast cancer using serum samples of patients from this study cohort, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Sep 2014, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History