An Open-Label, Phase I/II Trial Of ABI-007 (A CREMOPHOR El-Free, Protein Stabilized, Nanoparticle Paclitaxel) Administered Weekly In Chemotherapy Naive Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.