A Multicenter Randomized Trial of Sequential Epirubicin and Docetaxel Versus Epirubicin in Node Positive Postmenopausal Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEVA
- 08 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 17%, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record record.
- 02 Dec 2011 Actual end date (31 Dec 2005) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 02 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History