A Phase II Evaluation of Ixabepilone (BMS-247550) [NCI-Supplied Agent, IND 59699, NSC 710428]) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
- 17 Aug 2005 New trial record.