PHASE I-II STUDY OF IDARUBICIN, CYTARABINE AND R115777 (TIPIFARNIB, ZARNESTRA; 702818; IND 58359), A FARNESYLTRANSFERASE INHIBITOR, IN PATIENTS WITH HIGH-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES AND ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIAS
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual end date (1 Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Aug 2005 New trial record.