A Phase II Study of Concurrent Radiation and Temozolomide Followed By Temozolomide and CCNU in the Treatment of Children With High-Grade Glioma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lomustine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2010 Additional location (Puerto Rico) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.