Phase II Trial Of Surgery With Perioperative RPR/INGN 201 (Ad5CMV-p53) Gene Therapy Followed By Chemoradiotherapy For Advanced, Resectable Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of The Oral Cavity, Oropharynx, Larynx, and Pharynx.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Contusugene ladenovec (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2005 New trial record.